Dr. Sudhir Shah
An Advocate, practicing in Mumbai, India, since last 50 years in the firm name and style of Sudhir Shah & Associates, Advocates and Notary. Dr. Sudhir shah is the Chief legal Advisor of USA Visa Window. Dr. Shah has conducted research for 6 years on the subject, “Effect of USA Immigration Laws on the Migratory Trends of Indians” and has evolved a new theory of migration, titled as “Theory of Legislative Restraint”. He has answered Economic Times Readers’ questions on USA Immigration Laws for 11 years in the column “Gangway” and also guided readers of “Janmaboomi-Pravasi” for 12 years in the column, “Oh America, Aah Immigration!!”. For 15 years his articles on USA Immigration Laws were published in Mumbai Samachar under the column, “Visa-ni-Barakhadi”. His interviews of 80 Gujarati Actors on their experiences at the Visa interview have been published. Past 11 years he is regularly writing on USA Immigration Laws in Gujarat Mitra. Since few years he is also writing in Chitralekha and that Magazine has described him as “Visa Doctor”. Dr. Shah’s several books on USA Immigration Laws are published. He is a member of American Immigration Lawyers’ Association and attends its Annual Conferences regularly. Dr. Shah has travelled to USA on more than 50 occasions.
- Since 1996 Ms. Preeti Gada is practicing as advocate. She is head of Litigation Department with SUDHIR SHAH & ASSOCIATES.
- She is handling all court matters and Litigation Work, Documentation, Arbitration Counselling. She is also legal adviser and an Advocate on the Panel of Bank/ Society/ Companies/ Trust/ Industries/ Re-development. She is also advising and Counseling for Matrimonial dispute/ Family settlement.
- She is Life member of various Court like City Civil Court, Small Court, Family Court. She is also a member of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry [FFICI] and All India Bar Association. She has participated in National Conference of All India Bar Association [IBA], New Delhi and National Conference with the Bar Association of India, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi.
- She has Conducted Seminar on Matrimonial dispute, Will, Right of a Woman in Property. Conducted talk on Radio in India on “Right of Women” and “Sexual Harassment at work place” and Talk on Radio on Sydney in “sur Samvad” on topic of “#Me Too”.
- From 2010 to 2012 she was regularly writing Article on issue related to Marriage, Divorce and Women and Law in “Mumbai Samachar” in its supplementary “Vama” on every Friday in Gujrati Vernacular Language in Colum “Kayda ni Kalmay”.
- Co-author of the Gujarati Book “Stree-o-na Hako” published in the year 2010.
- Published 1st Book on topic of Women and Law by name “Kayda ni Kalmay” in 2013. AND 2nd Edition of “Kayda ni Kalmay” in 2015.
- Publish 2nd Book on topic of women and law by name “Lagan Vichhed na Kayada” in the year 2016.
- Published Booklet on “Matrimonial Issues & Remedies” in Legal literacy Seminar conducted by Rotary District 3141.
- Publish various Articles in Magazine like, Chitralekha Abhishek, Feelings, Mari Sahali, Kapol Samaj Darpan. Pagdandi and various Articles and opinions in news papers like, Mid day, Mumbai Mirror and E-news paper, The Afternoon, Mumbai.
- Live interview by TV 9 and News World on Sabrimala Case and Me too#.
ACTIVITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
- She was appointed as Jury member of Award Selection Committee of “Kutch Shakti” Group.
- Received certificate for active participation for Lok Adalat as Panel Member at Family Court Mumbai in 2017.
- She is Active Member of Rotary Club of Mumbai Cuff Parade and Youth Director for year 2017-2018, 2018-2019 and Also 2019-2020. Received best Active Youth Award 2017-2018 from Rotary Club of Mumbai Cuff Parade.
- Speaker for legal awareness in Rotary District Event 2018 on topic of “Matrimonial Issues & Remedies”.
- Speaker for “Right of Women” arranged by Inner Wheel of New Mumbai.
- Contribution for many landmark judgments passed by High court on Rent Act and family court.
Disha Vardhan, Advocate
Disha Vardhan, Advocate has done her graduation in Commerce from K.C College with distinction. She has cleared her LLB Examinations in 2017 from S.N.D.T Women’s University and she was a university topper in LL.B., She has done her Masters in Law (L.L.M) in Intellectual Property Rights and Information Technology Act and was the university topper in L.L.M first year, she has also done her Diploma in Cyber Law from Government Law College. She also headed a team that filed a Public Interest Litigation against the Bar Council of India under the guidance of her professors. She has received various certificates of merit. She has participated in various competitions at National level such as Moot Courts, Mock Trial, Judgment Writing and filing your PIL Competitions. She has also won various Moot Court Competitions and also won first prize in filing your PIL Competition. She has attended various workshops and also presented papers in Student Led National Conference. She has also attended para legal training
Sonal Darbar, Intern
Sonal Darbar has completed her B. Com from L.S. Raheja College, She is currently pursuing her L.L.B from Rizvi Law college and is in the second year. She has done Certification Course in Human Rights and Diploma in Cyber Law from Government Law College. She is also a member of Sthambh Foundation, NGO.
QUESTIONS ABOUT A JUDICIAL ISSUE? ASK ME.
Ask Me Now!
I’m here to help answer your questions. Judicial matters can be complicated, i’m on hand to help inform you of every aspect regarding your topic.